- We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you give us as confidential.
- The information you provide will be used only for research purposes.
- We will not release your personal information to any third party without your consent.
- We will never try to sell you anything and we will never sell your personal data to anyone. We are not telemarketers, we are market researchers interested only in your opinions and behaviour.
- Your decisions about participating in a study, responding to specific questions, or discontinuing participation will be respected without question.
Click here for more information about research purpose and general principles
Click here for a comprehensive statement of our privacy policies and principles
Click here for a list of definitions.
Click here for the Ten Principles of Privacy.
Federal Public Serive Health Care Plan Administration Authority
Box 2245, Station D
Ottawa, ON K1P 5W4
Attention: Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Please visit the Privacy Commissioner of Canada’s website at www.priv.gc.ca/en/