The PSHCP Administration Authority shares the findings from its first online survey
August 18, 2017
The PSHCP Administration Authority launched its first-ever online survey in April 2017. In an effort to continuously improve the delivery of Plan services, the survey explored member satisfaction with the Administration Authority website as well as assessed respondents’ Plan knowledge in general.
During the six week period the questionnaire was live, over 700 visitors responded to the survey invitation. Based on their feedback, the PSHCP Administration Authority concluded that:
- 1 out of 3 visitors to the PSHCP Administration Authority website are “active” users, having visited the site on multiple occasions;
- 2 out of 3 visitors are “passive” users, noting that they are relatively new to the site.
- On average, 2 out of 3 visitors rate the website’s features (homepage, information on benefits, downloadable forms, articles, etc.) with a score of 7 or higher out of 10;
- 2 out of 3 respondents reported finding what it was they were looking for on the site and that the information was easy to understand;
- Overall, 73% of respondents feel that the PSHCP Administration Authority website meets their needs.
- 78% of survey respondents feel that it is important for the PSHCP Administration Authority to engage with members through surveys;
- 50% of the respondents claim they would respond to future surveys from the PSHCP Administration Authority.
Each and every one of the survey’s findings served to highlight the fact that the PSHCP is comprised of a large and varied membership. In the coming months, the PSHCP Administration Authority will work to incorporate this feedback into future surveys and to the website as a whole.
In the meantime, the PSHCP Administration Authority would like to thank those who participated in the organization’s first online questionnaire. Members are encouraged to keep their eyes on the website, as a second survey will be launched in the fall. In this follow-up questionnaire, the PSHCP Administration Authority hopes to better understand the profile of visitors to its website in order to better address their needs.